Cancellation by the applicant
Applicants whose order form has been accepted by EADV cannot cancel and all agreed amounts remain due and payable. Under exceptional circumstances represented in writing by the Applicant to EADV, EADV may at EADV’s sole discretion, without being obliged, release the Applicant.
The cancellation can be requested until 31 March 2022. After this date, there will be no refund whatsoever.
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email only) to the Registration Department (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellations received within 31 March 2022 and approved by EADV will be refunded according to the method of payment chosen at registration.
A EUR 50 cancellation fee per ticket cancelled is applicable to all refunds.
Refund via bank transfer:
- The country in which the participant lives (or in which the company performing the registration is located) must be the same as where the bank is located.
- In case the refund is not accepted by the bank, all bank charges are at the expense of the participant (or of the company registering the participant).
Refund by credit card:
- Will be performed exclusively on the Credit Card used to settle the online payment.
Important information about refunds:
- All refunds are processed within 2 months after the end of the event.
- Refunds are not made in case a visa application has been rejected by an embassy/consulate.
- No refunds for unattended meetings or early termination of the attendance by the Applicant can be processed.
- In case of double payment, refund requests must be accompanied by valid proof of such circumstances.
- Participants submitting and paying their registration incorrectly are not entitled to reimbursement. For example, participants registering as Non-Members and (at a later stage) becoming EADV Members will not receive a reimbursement of the difference between the two fees. Nor if, despite being active EADV Members, they create a new profile and register themselves as Non-Members. This rule applies also to Third-Parties/Group Leaders processing the registration for their delegates incorrectly. Please double check with your delegate that the email address provided to you is the one linked to EADV Membership.
- Group Leaders purchasing an incorrect number of tickets, selecting a wrong ticket type or processing double registrations are not entitled to reimbursement.