INNOVATION BLOSSOMS IN
BACK TO HOMEPAGE
Health Care Professional Scholarship
The Health Care Professional Scholarship, sponsored by Bristol Myers Squibb and Sanofi Genzyme & Regeneron, supports the participation of trainee or specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology to the EADV Symposium 2022.
More than 1000 scholarships are available to applicants worldwide and include the EADV Symposium ticket:
- Name badge
- Admission to EADV Scientific Sessions
- Admission to the Networking Symposium – Thursday 12 May 2022
- Access to e-posters area
- Access to Satellite Symposia Sessions *
- Possibility to collect ECMEC Credits on participation in the EADV Scientific Sessions
- Ljubljana public transport pass
- MUST be a Resident, Trainee, or Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology.
- MUST HAVE adequate knowledge of the English language to follow scientific discussions.
Applicants finalising (paying) a registration before applying for this scholarship cannot be taken into consideration for a HCP Scholarship for the same event, since no refund is possible.
Application deadline: 11 May 2022 at 23:59 CET
For any issues or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
keep in touch
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
yes, keep me informed
of Dermatology and Venereology
Copyright 2021 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org