INNOVATION BLOSSOMS IN
BACK TO HOMEPAGE
“The 17th EADV Spring Symposium, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 12/05/2022-14/05/2022 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 11 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.”
NOTE: Credits are NOT granted by the EADV for attending Industry sponsored sessions and Opening Plenary session.
Here below please find the breakdown of ECMEC®s per day:
- Thursday, 12 May 2022: 3 credits
- Friday, 13 May 2022: 5 credits
- Saturday, 14 May 2022: 3 credits
The accreditation system is based on 1 ECMEC®s per hour and no credits will be guaranteed by the EADV to delegates participating in sessions organised by industry.
Scan your badge, complete the evaluation forms and download the CME-CPD Certificate. The EADV offers individual CME-CPD participation through the scanning of the bar code and the speaker/session evaluation that will be available for a period of one month after the end of the Symposium (until 14 June 2022).
1. Scan your badge as you pass through the entrance of each session hall.
2. Complete the anonymous online evaluation for each session attended. Access the evaluation system via the CME/CPD accreditation webpage on eadvsymposium2022.org/scientific/cme/
3. Download your CME-CPD certificate and retain it for your personal records. Evaluation data is essential to our statistics and is of considerable help in the choice of future topics and speakers. Your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.
How to download your certificates
CONVERSION OF CREDITS
“Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.“Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
keep in touch
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
yes, keep me informed
of Dermatology and Venereology
Copyright 2021 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org