INNOVATION BLOSSOMS IN
BACK TO HOMEPAGE
The EADV Honours and Awards Committee, under the chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Milos Nikolic, offers scholarships consisting of complimentary registration and a travel stipend of 1000€ minus the fee of a one-year EADV membership (for the 2023 calendar year), according to the status of each recipient.
THE SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED BY EADV
Micheal Hornstein Memorial Scholarship
EADV will offer this scholarship to one selected applicant from each Central, Eastern, Western & Northern European country.
John Stratigos Memorial Scholarship
EADV will offer this scholarship to one selected applicant from each Southern European & Mediterranean country.
Imrich Sarkany non-European Memorial Scholarship
EADV will offer this scholarship to a maximum of twelve (12) young dermato-venereologists from non-European countries.
Applicants from Algeria, Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, Turkey, Syria must apply for the John Stratigos Memorial scholarship.
- Must be a Resident/Trainee, or Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology under 35 years of age
- Must not have previously received one of the above EADV Scholarships
- Must have adequate knowledge of the English language
- The Scholarship Application Form completed online
- A short CV (not more than 3 pages)
- A list of publications written as explained in the document “How to prepare my publications list” available online
- A letter of support written by a “Fellow” EADV member endorsing the application
- A letter of support, written on official headed paper, signed and stamped, written either by the training director/ head of department, hospital or clinic endorsing the application
- A current copy of the applicant’s training certificate in English indicating the start and end date or specialist certificate
- A copy of ID (i.e. identity card, passport) with a passport-size photo
A minimum of 5 points are required to be eligible to apply for a scholarship. Points are awarded according to the following scoring system:
- International publication (journal and chapters in books) – 3 points
- National publication (journal and chapters in books) – 2 points
- Oral presentation and Poster presentation (if made personally by you) and Poster presentation (valid only if you are the first or last author) – 1 point
Only applications completed as per the requested format will be considered by the Honours and Awards Committee. All other Applications will be automatically rejected.
Application deadline: 1 December 2021 at 23:59 CET
For any issues or questions please contact us at email@example.com
keep in touch
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
yes, keep me informed
of Dermatology and Venereology
Copyright 2021 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org