INNOVATION BLOSSOMS IN
BACK TO HOMEPAGE
reduced registration fee
The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology gives 100 people the opportunity to register for the EADV Spring Symposium 2022 at a special rate.
This special offer applies to dermatologists, venereologists, students, trainees, EADV members, non-members, etc. who are not otherwise supported to attend the above-mentioned meeting.
The 100 places available are divided in 2 contingents:
- 50 places reserved to the participants applying from a Low- and Middle Economy Country
- 50 places open to applicants from all the other countries of the world
Please kindly find online the Low- and Middle Countries list according to the World Bank classification
The Reduced Registration Fee Ticket price vary depending on the contingent selected:
Before applying for the EADV Reduced Registration Fee (RRF), please read carefully the below Terms and Conditions, to be aware of applications deadlines, requirements, exclusions, motivation letter details, assignment procedures, etc. and submit your online application form within 27 April 2022 (00:00 CEST).
- The cost of the Reduced Registration Fee (RRF) is EUR 100 for general public and EUR 80 for applicants from Low- and Middle Economies Countries and covers the full registration to the event (Full Congress Ticket).
- Non-members can apply for a RRF, but only once. In order to be eligible to receive it again, they need to apply for an EADV membership from the ongoing year.
- EADV active members (the membership due for 2022 has to be settled before applying for a RRF) are eligible for a RRF on more than one occasion: up to three times without submitting an abstract and more than three times by submitting an abstract. However:
- A RRF applicant is not eligible for one event after the other. This means, for example, that a participant registered as RRF Winner for the 30th EADV Virtual Congress 2021 is not eligible;
- A candidate applying for more than one grant (e.g. EADV Scholarship, etc.) can be selected only once within the same EADV Congress or Symposium. In addition, a candidate finalising (paying) a RRF can no longer be awarded with another grant for the same event and, therefore, any other application submitted will be automatically cancelled;
- Applicants finalising (paying) a regular registration before applying for a RRF cannot be taken into consideration for a RRF for the same event, since no refund is possible;
- A personal motivation letter in English (5-10 sentences), specifying what are the reasons that are motivating you to attend the event, has to be submitted in order to validate the RRF application.
- Only one application per person might be submitted;
- Block bookings will receive no consideration;
- RRF for successful applicants cannot be paid (sponsored) or managed by companies, institutions, travel agencies or any other Third-Party. In that case, a successful RRF applicant will lose the benefit of the lower registration fee;
- RRF applications must be received strictly by the closing date (deadline published on the website): any late RRF application will not be considered;
- The selection of any eligible RRF application in based on a first come (paid) / first served basis. This means that the available contingent might be sold out before the published deadlines. Please allow sufficient time in order to submit your RRF application;
- The notification of a successful or unsuccessful application will be provided within 10 working days.
Application deadline: 27 April 2022 at 00:00 CEST
For any issues or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
keep in touch
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
yes, keep me informed
of Dermatology and Venereology
Copyright 2021 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org